This month's shuttle line features new outposts from Seven Stills and Woods, planting their flag in the Sunset.
The fun starts at 6pm with Meet the Brewers night at Seven Stills Lawton Taproom (3645 Lawton St.).
At 6:30pm, the #DrinkSFBeer shuttle kicks in, looping between Seven Stills Lawton, Sunset Reservoir Brewing Co., Social Kitchen & Brewery, Beach Chalet and Woods Outbound.**
Expect some strong, mysterious and fantastic brews to be flowing for this debut of the Sunset Line:
- Seven Stills -- Crude Oil, a 20%+ ABV (!) Imperial chocolate stout, will be pouring as part of an "Oil Spill" sundae.
- Woods Beer -- Fernando, an ale replicating the original recipes of Fernet and CocaCola (30 ingredients!), and Turkish Delight, a barrel fermented black saison.
- Sunset Reservoir -- Debut of a new cherry wheat sour.
- Beach Chalet -- Debut of Park Chalet Amber Ale -- hoppy, burgundy-colored ale brewed with Maris Otter, Caramunich, Red X and Crystal malt, kettle-hopped with Columbus and Centennial, and dry-hopped with Mosaic and Simcoe (5.3% abv, 53 IBUs).
- Social Kitchen -- Sesh for the Sesh, a boysenberry kettle sour with sezchuan peppercorns (3.1% abv), will be pouring, as will the GABF Gold Medal Winner Mr. Kite's English pale ale (5.1% abv; tasting notes: honey, apricot, black currant).
The #DrinkSFBeer shuttle is FREE, stopping every 5-10 min. Just hop on, hop off at any stop (no need to reserve a seat).
** Note: Woods Outbound closes at 10pm due to license restrictions.